Return & Refund Policy

Apply for shipping from U.S warehouse:

We offer returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Refund base on different condition will be charged fees. We also offer 90 days product warranty for product failure or doesn’t work anymore (Exclude physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage.) Contact us with photo or video evidence. For 90 days product warranty: if we confirm your claim, we will either refund or resend a new one.

Damaged or defective product

If you received a damaged or defective product, you must contact us and provide photo evidence of the damaged or defective product within 5 days. If photos cannot display the problem, you need to provide a video to prove the problem (video that needs to continuously display the problem of the product.) If we confirm your claim, we will resolve the issue as follows:
      1. Slightly broken- does not affect normal use, we will issue a ≤30% partial refund and you keep the product.

If you don’t agree:
    • Product price ≤ $15 dollars- we may resend or issue full refund without return.
    • Product price > $15 dollars- we will provide a return label with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) for you to return. After you return the product to the warehouse, we may send a new product or issue a full refund.

     2. Seriously broken- the product cannot be used normally
   • Resend a new product, or
   • Issue a full refund

Customer provides wrong address

   • Carrier returns caused by receiver’s wrong address:
   • The original package is returned back and delivered to warehouse:
          1) Requesting refund: Refund 60%, the rest of 40% of the order is used to offset the related expenses such as product packaging, sorting, warehousing, custom duties, freight fee, warehouse return processing fees, etc.
          2) Requesting resend: customer pay the shipping cost, and we will resend to the correct address.

If tracking does not update information that shows package has been returned to the warehouse:
        1) The returned product can be found: we will coordinate with warehouse or carrier to find the product. If the return product is found, we are not responsible for the return shipping cost and will not support the sender to pay the return cost by carrier's request. Customer has to be responsible for the return cost.
       2) Requesting refund: Refund 60%, the rest of 40% of the order amount is used to offset the related expenses such as product packaging, sorting, warehousing, custom duties, freight fee, warehouse return processing fees, etc.
      3) Requesting resend: customer pay the shipping cost, we resend to the correct address.
The return product can’t be found: if the return product is lost during transit and has never been delivered to the warehouse, we will not refund.

Return Reasons due to customer-fault

The customer does not want this product for personal reasons and is not satisfied with the product received:
The customer is not satisfied with the size, color, and/or material of the product received, incompatible or not useful for intended purpose, no longer needed/wanted, accidental order or bought wrong item, bought by mistake, better price available, etc. We are not responsible for the return cost. Costumer responsible for the returned item’s shipping cost.

     1) Requiring refund: Warehouse receives return product: refund 60% of order amount, the rest of 40% order amount used to cover product packaging, sorting,
warehousing, custom duties, freight fee, warehouse return processing fees, etc.

     2) Requiring exchange: Costumer pays resend shipping fee.

For non-delivery or delay caused by carrier (only for domestic shipping in the United States)

     1. The order has shipped but costumer did not receive product
The shipment transit time is more than 10 days, it is logistics timeout (Exclude postponed delivering time caused by busy holiday season and bad weather):
If the tracking number is not showing delivered, we will resend one or process a full refund.
    2. Delivering time too long
The shipment transit time is more than 10 days, but tracking number is showing delivered. If you contact us for this issue, we will negotiate a refund of ≤30% for the compensation, you keep the product.

Apply for shipping from China:

We offer returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Refund base on different condition and will be charged restock fee for non damaged or defective product.

Damaged or defective product

    If you receive a damaged or defective product, you must contact us and provide photos of damaged or defective product within 5 days. If we confirm your claim, we may issue a full refund without return or provide a return label for you to return to a U.S address bases on the damage and defective level.

Customer-fault return

Provide a wrong address:
    1. Wrong address that cause carrier to return to sender:

         • The original package is returned back and delivered to the sender: Refund will be deducted 20% restock fee.
        • The sender does not receive the return package: No refund!
 
    2. Personal reasons return:

The customer does not want this product for personal reasons and is not satisfied with the product received for reasons such as: the size, color, and material of the product received, incompatible or not useful for intended purpose, no longer needed/wanted, accidental order or bought wrong item, spent too much money, etc. We will provide a return label but will deduct return shipping cost + 20% restock fee from refund.